Thursday, March 24

Video of La Crema

I wanted to share a little video with you to show you how cool all of this was. I edited it a little bit, so bear with me. 
(ps- anyone know how to put the video right on here? can't figure it out!)


Please excuse the following:

  • Adriana & I continuously laughing
  • My constant 'OH MY GOSSSHH'
  • The shaking of the camera
  • The awful McDonald's sign that happens to be in the direct middle of my video... great advertising...
  • & the bad sound quality.
Please look for the following:
  • Hilarious & random comments
  • Taking a family snapshot (while talking to them in english. i'm dumb.)
  • The temperature on the McD's sign rising
  • & the amazing amounts of people watching from everywhere.

ENJOY! :) :)

(PS I'll be adding pictures soon to fbook)

No comments:

Post a Comment