Thursday, March 10

pro.cras.ti.nat.ing

procrastinate:
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
To postpone or delay needlessly.


I should be finishing my part of the business plan right now butttt procrastination seems to be my middle name this week! I'm sitting on campus waiting for my class to start and finding funny videos on youtube. Take that stupid business plan! :) This one is hilarious. I first heard it during ZUMBA class last semester (why don't they have zumba in Spain??? I miss it!! /laughing while trying to keep up with the pros- meganbaker). 
If you want to watch it, click here.


It's been a crazy week. I have completed 2 presentations and one exam! Check! Plus I think all of my teachers got together and decided to give homework in every class. Preciate that... not.


CARNAVAL! So fun. Craziest thing I've ever seen. A group of us dressed up as greek goddesses (aka white dress+belt. perfect & easy). One of the main roads, La Rambla, was closed down and there were stages set up for mini concerts. There were candy stands on the sides of the road and a lot of dressed up people. Not like Halloween in the States where girls use it as an excuse to dress slutty and guys don't really do anything. EVERYONE was dressed up. Youngsters to old people. And they dressed up in groups. You might see 8 girls as ducks, or 10 guys as priests. Funny. We walked down to a park near the port. I.have.never.seen.so.many.people. Seriously. It was sooo packed!! Definitely fun and definitely an experience!! (I'll put up pictures on fbook soon)


Boyfriend is out in Utah right now snowboarding it up with Shreddex. Totally wish I was there because it is apparently straight powder. NICE!! 3 parks in 3 days. He's a happy camper :) In Wilmington this weekend, the Elliott family plus my Dad and seester are competing in the Azalea Triathlon!!! The Elliott's are all competitive and athletic. I'm convinced it's in their blood. They are all gonna rock it!! And I can not tell you HOW PROUD I am of my Dad & Carlie!!!! They've been training hard, and I wish (so badly) I could be there to swim, bike & run along side of them!! 


{GOOD LUCK MamaE, DaddyE, GRAY, SAMMY, CAM, DAD & CAR!!! You are ALL going to do SO great!!! I'm PUMPED for the tri in September(/scared out of my mind)!!!!! :)  :) Wish I was there!!! Love you all!!}

I'll try and post again soon. First things first: Business Plan. Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment