Sunday, March 20

Filled with wonder

I'm filled with wonder, awestruck wonder, at the mention of Your name.
Jesus, Your name is power, breath, and living water-
Such a marvelous mystery!

Holy ,holy, holy! Is the Lord God Almighty, 
who was and is, and is to come!!
With all creation I sing, Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everythingand I will adore You!!



My amazing church back at home, Cornerstone Summit, is part of the Cornerstone network and since our services are not online for me to watch, on Sundays, I watch the live streaming of Cornerstone up in Toledo, Ohio! It has been the biggest blessingToday Pastor Jeffery Smith preached and it was so good. I had to share. 

For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
What, then, shall we say in response to this?
If God is for us, who can be against us?
-Romans 8:29-31

God foreknew me. He knew me before I got here. Everything about me! He knew my likes/dislikes, strengths/weaknesses, successes/mistakes, loves/hates, personality, sins - EVERYTHING - He knew it all, before I was even born! (Jeremiah1:5 - Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.)
God predestined me. He believed and invested in my destiny!! After he foreknew me! After he knew that I would fail him! He still believed in me! He invested His son for me!
God called me. God voted and selected me. God is intentional and he intentionally came after me and my heart. Again, after knowing everything about me. 
God justified me. He acquitted me of all charges. He released me of all the charges held against me! God didn't care what the witnesses had to say. He made His verdict!! 
God glorified me. God raised me to a heavenly dignity! Ephesians 2:6 says 'And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms.' We were raised with Christ! He elevated us to a whole new level of living!

Then Paul asks a rhetorical question: If God is for us (which obviously from everything he just told us - HE IS), then who could be against us?!? The Message says 'With God on our side like this, how could we lose?...And who would dare tangle with God by messing with one of God's chosen? Who would dare even to point a finger?'
God's love is overwhelming to me. The very essence of God is His love! He loves me so much! But you know what? He loves YOU so much too :) His love for YOU is so strong, never-ending and genuine!! He has not given up on you & He wants your heart!


I am going to tell you about my awesome road tip... because it was awesome! And Las Fallas was awesome. But not today. Today I am reveling in His everlasting and non-failing love. It is so great, so deep, so strong & I am filled with wonder.  




Oh praise the one who paid my debt
 & raised this life up from the dead

No comments:

Post a Comment