Tuesday, March 15

estoy enferma.

It's true. I'm feeling under the weather. No bueno. So I am not going to my 2 classes today (which I'm okay with me because it's also raining). I will instead drink lots of OJ, get some much needed laundry done, work on some homework, and watch the season finale of The Bachelor online. (Yes, I have gotten sucked into the Bachelor. Only this season though. It's addicting. Annndd I like it.) Praying that I feel better soon!! (I might even sneak in a siesta!) 


I wanted to write about my Sunday, because it was so so nice!! It started off with some sweet Jesus time. Fact- there is no better way for me to start my day. It was a whopping 18 degrees (i hate celsius. so aka 65 degrees fahrenheit)!! The past few days had been dreary, so I was happy to welcome the sun with open arms (literally. i have a farmer's tan now haha)!! I headed down to the water and it was a little windy, so I sat by the harbor, watched the boats come in and out and read one of my Spain travel books (thanks D!). I love the water!!!! 




I wish each of you could see the water here. Its so beautiful and so blue!! If I were to try and describe it, I would say it's blue similar to the Bahamas (not as clear), but with more green in it. I love spending time down there. So peaceful and relaxing. 


I headed to this cafe and it's so cool because the back of it has no walls or windows or anything and you can walk to the edge, look over and you're on the water. There are walls on the sides of the cafe, so it blocks out the wind. They have tables lined up near the edge, because thats where it's sunniest, so naturally that's where I sat. It was so great!!! I ordered my fav, go-to drink : Cafe con leche. Mmm. And this cafe plays classical music. Nothing better. I really like classical music. I felt like I was in a movie: Sitting in the sun right on the Mediterranean Sea, slight breeze, working on my chacos tan (carlie would be so proud!!), sipping my cafe con leche, classical music in the background and reading a book. Can you picture it?? Like a movie, right? :)


I'm reading Wicked by the way. My sweet friend AlliB, let me borrow her copy, so I could indeed defy gravity in Spain!! (Thanks so much Alli!!) I saw the Broadway play this Christmas with my family and was/am obsessed with it. So I started reading the book. It is pretty different from the play, but I like it.




Cool: 100 days until I return home to the good ol' USofA. Kind of bittersweet actually. Sad because Spain is awesome, and I really like it a lot here. Also sad because I've met so many cool people. But sweet because I am already so excited to see Boyfriend and my fam. Also sweet because some of my greatest friends here are the other people from App, so I'll still get to see them when I get home! :) I am enjoying this season I am in and not getting ahead of mysellffff :)


Not cool: Last week I had to go buy some shampoo and conditioner. So I am trying to find the most reasonably priced one that also isn't soap water. I finally chose some. You know the bottles that say 20% more! 40% more! I got those. They were on sale, and I got extra! Perfect, right? Wrong. I get home and was putting them in the shower. The light in the bathroom illuminated the bottles and they were not even full!!! I got jipped. Not cool shampoo bottles, not cool.




Stay tuned for this weekend's wild adventures. 
Can you say, Road Trip? :)

1 comment:

  1. You are living in a movie!! Wish I could be there to sit on the water in a cafe wit you and listen to music!! :) Hope you have the best week and feel better very soon!! Love YOU

    ReplyDelete