Saturday, May 28

Happenings.

This past Tuesday we had our final presentation for our Business Spanish class. It went well & I am SO glad it is OVER! Praise Jesus!!! What would have been the final class on Wednesday, was cancelled! So after the presentation, I was officially DONE with classes here in Spain! (sothankful)


'So Caitlin, why aren't you coming home now if you're already done with classes?' Well I'll tell you. Way back when I had to book plane tickets, I had no idea all those classes in English ended in the middle of April. So I looked online and it said that the exams through the university ended on June 17th. So not knowing what classes I was taking, I had to assume I could have an exam then and booked my flight for the 22nd. I ended up taking only one class through the university (business spanish) and instead of a final exam, we had the presentation! So I was done May 24th!! I looked into changing my flight, but it would cost me over $600. To me that was just a confirmation that I was suppose to stay here. God's not done with me here yet!! 
So for these next 25 days (yes, 25!!!!!!!!!) I am going to be at the beach as much as possible. I am going to be training hardcore for this triathlon (still can't believe i'm doing this!). I might be taking some day trips to other nearby cities. I might be going to a theme park for a day. Oh yes, and one other thing... I am gonna see THE Jaime Meier HERE in Alicante!!! YAY! As some of you know, she is studying for a month in Madrid. She talked her instructors into letting her come here for a weekend and I couldn't be more excited!! :) So that is something to look forward to!! And that is my month! I'm sure it's going to fly by. Just like this semester has. It always happens that way.
The weekend Jaime comes, Margaret is going back to Latvia & she is so so excited. She has been a good roommate, especially since she has never had a roommate before! I have learned a lot about Latvia, and have an open invitation to come and visit whenever I return to Europe! It'll be weird without her here, but I won't be alone when she leaves! Today a girl named Alyssa from Texas moved in!! She is taking one Spanish class through the university for the month and then hopes to travel. She seems really nice and I'm excited to get to know her better! 


This past Wednesday was my little brother's 18th birthday. (Okay, he's not so little anymore. He's bigger than me.) I wish so badly that I could have been there to celebrate him, BUT that just means a bigger celebration when I get back!! :) Daniel, I love you and miss you a lot!! I'm so proud of you and so so thankful you are my brother!! Praying for you and CAN'T WAIT to see you so soon!!!!


So much sass.

No comments:

Post a Comment