Monday, May 23

UnoMesMas.

Holy Mackerel!!! In exactly THIRTY days I will be HOME!!!!!!! One Month!!! That's all!!!!! How in the world is it already one month left?? I felt like it was just yesterday when I was one month in!! (& at the same time I feel like I've been gone for centuries) I'm not complaining though! I am beyond excited to see my boyfriend again and my family and friends!!! I have had such an amazing time here in Spain (still not over!) and memories that I'll have with me for the rest of my life! 
I just thought this was an important day and wanted to post my happiness so I won't forget! I would love to write more, but like I said yesterday, I have this big final presentation tomorrow, so I need to finish it and get some good shut-eye!! :) 
God is beyond good and I am so so so blessed!!!







I've thrown myself headlong into your arms— 
      I'm celebrating your rescue.!
   I'm singing at the top of my lungs, 
      I'm so full of answered prayers!
-Ps.13:5-6 {TheMessage}

No comments:

Post a Comment