Thursday, June 2

Sky'sTheLimit.

20 days. Passed the 3 week mark yesterday. Feelin good about it. These are a few of the things I'm missing right now:


The beauty of Boone, NC.
R.Giddings :)
Sheepie.
My Allisons

The Sibs & Los Tres.
Graybill :)
I've been playing this song a lot lately... 






This Thankful Thursday I am very very thankful for Cornerstone Toledo livestream every Sunday. It is always so encouraging to be able to worship and be fed the relevant word of God! This past Sunday Bishop Pitts talked about the love of God. About how God is love. God's love is without qualification or conditions! You don't have to qualify for God's love! It's so much more than any type of love we can fathom. He has NO limits!!! The revelation of His love compels us to do more. Aspiring to reach more. To know more. 
How deep the Father's love for us,
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure.

Oh how He loves us!!! God is love. This chica is thankful.




This is how God showed his love among us:
He sent his one and only Son into the world
that we might live through him. 
This is love:
not that we loved God, 
but that he loved us. 
-1John4:9-10

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I don't have to qualify for God's love...I would SOO fail! I seriously CAN'T wait till you get back.. I kind of want to hibernate until you do... it would be easier for me.

    ReplyDelete