Thursday, April 21

RainRainGoAway.

THANKFUL THURSDAY! :) Next year I am living with some pretty great girls. 2 are former roommates from 135A {a.buck & r.gidd} that I lived with for 2 years and 1 is a babe from Brazil{r.meida}. I am so so thankful that I did not have to worry or stress at all about finding a place to live and that it's all taken care of! The girls found it and all I had to do was send an e-mail to our landlord and BOOM come August we'll have a beautiful house in the mountains!! God is so good!! Thank you ladies for working everything out and keeping me in the loop! I can not wait to live with each of you and can not tell you how great it was not having to deal with all that while here in Spain :) Can't wait!!


Today was super rainy. Thunderstorms and all. Kind of nice. I just packed for my big trip tomorrow! (which I should still be doing right now...hm.) I am so excited!! Erin, Selin and I will be in Madrid -the capital and heart of Spain- for 3 days. Then, Erin and I will be flying up to jolly ol' London for 4 days and on to Dublin, Ireland until the 1st of May when we return to Alicante!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! :) :)  Please pray for safe travels and protection while we're gone. 


I won't be blogging until I get back, so I hope everyone has a good Easter! How great is our God that He died for our sins?! He sent His son to die in my place. So now everything is washed away and my slate is wiped clean. Praise the Lord!! So thankful. I hope this Easter You are reminded of how great His love for YOU really is! He loves you.
I have had the Donald Lawrence gospel song, Matthew 28, stuck in my head for the past week. Takes me back to ASU Gospel Choir days. Enjoy :)


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having the best time travelling the world!!! :) I am praying for you and I am so excited to hear and see all about your trip!! Love YOU

    ReplyDelete