Thursday, April 14

Cloud Nine.

I am FINISHED with my IBP classes!!!!!!! YESSS!!!! I conquered my first exam. 2 essays. nobigdeal. Then I faded fast. It is my absolute favorite time of the month (sarcasm.) and today my body decides to freak out. Not the best time! I still had to study for my other 2 exams (I had 3 today)! I was dizzy, light-headed semi-nauseous and had the biggest pain in my stomach/side. (& this has never happened before. soo glad it decided to start today. not.) So I curl up on the grass (which is still wet from the morning) under the palm trees in the sun, praying it would go away!! I'm singing 'Shout Unto God' by Hillsong in my head, trying to pump myself up. I finally got a sandwich, forced myself to study and went to the next exam. It went so well! 9 short answers.  And by the time I got done, I felt so much better!! Thank you Jesus! Headed over to the last exam and knocked it out! AND NOW I'M DONE WITH MY EXAMS AND I'M SO HAPPY :) :) :)


I'll probably post tomorrow and tell you all about my past week and my adventures :) But here is a ThankfulThursday post for you -- :) 
There is so much to be thankful for :)


This morning I was reading Matthew 6:25-30:


Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 
Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your lifeAnd why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 
Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 
If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you
—you of little faith?

And as I was curled up in a ball in the grass I was listening to the birds. There were so many, just flying around & so happy. I was looking at these birds and thinking of how pretty their song was,  and I remembered this verse. I'm not really a worrier, but how reassuring that I know God will take care of me and there is no reason to worry!! God provides food for these birds to eat. And us?? We are so much more valuable to him than birds!!! And the lilies in the field?? The lilies in the field are dressed better than Solomon in all his glory! If that's how God dresses a flower, won't he take care us too? We have such little faith when we worry! We need to seek FIRST the kingdom of God! And everything else will be given to us! Praise God from who all blessings flow! I am so so so thankful for a God who loves me and has put my feet upon a rock!! Dios es Amor! 


This is by the beautiful Victoria Carlson. I met this pretty girl at Wildhorse Canyon back in 2007. 
She is a very talented photographer. For real. Legit. 
I love looking at her work.
Check her out here.
Thanks Tori! :)

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for being done!!! and I LOVE that scripture and amazing photo!!

    ReplyDelete