Wednesday, January 19

Countdown: Cinco Días!!!

So, here's the deal. I'm leaving for España in exactly FIVE DAYS. Five days until I say adios to this great country of mine for five months (and not to mention my great boyfriend). I will be a student at the University of Alicante and living in this (hopefully) cute, little flat! I could not be more excited to see what God has in store for me in Spain!!!


Goals For Spain:
  • meet a guy named raúl and take his picture.
  • pass this semester and make my dad proud.
  • travel as much as possible.
  • find a legit church. 
  • watch some bulls run.
  • hit up the beaches.
  • open some cool letters and packages from the USA (hint hint).
  • buy awesome clothes and become a local.
  • eat new things.
  • never turn down an activity. no regrets. 


There will probably be additions to my goals. Keep your eyes peeled! Next time you hear from me, I'll be on the other side of the world. Adios America!!!


7 comments:

  1. Bittersweet... but SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
    I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you are going to blog while you are there! :) I can't wait to read all about your trip! And maybe, just maybe, if you get me your address I'll send you something! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for providing me with yet another procrastination opportunity and way to hear all about your adventuressss! AHHH Estoy muy emocionado para tu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna miss you! Send me your address up there and I'll send you something! :)
    Your cousin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. America Is not the same without you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and can't wait to have skype dates :) Love YOU

    ReplyDelete